Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
1. This site is optimized for the following browsers: Chrome and Firefox in all its versions, and a correct visualization is offered in Internet Explorer from version 8.
2. The information presented in this Digital Platform is for informational purposes only. The Secretariat of Competitiveness, Work and Economic Development (SECOTRADE) allows Users to visit the Platform, download and copy the information, documents and graphic materials for their personal use, without commercial purposes, without any right to resell, redistribute, or create other works from them, subject to the conditions set out below and the more specific restrictions that may apply to certain materials included in this Platform.
3. The administration of this Platform is the responsibility of the Directorate of Access to Information, Innovation and Information Technology (DAIII).
4. All the information included in this Platform come from internal or external sources to SECOTRADE and appear on this Platform under the conditions set forth herein. SECOTRADE reserves the right, to the extent it deems necessary, to unilaterally establish new conditions for the use of this Portal.
5. The materials on this site are provided "as is" are presented, exclusively for informational purposes and without guarantees of accuracy or completeness. Periodically, SECOTRADE adds, changes, improves or updates the materials according to the source and without prior notice.
6. The information contained in this Platform does not constitute advice or legal, technical or any other kind of service. This Site may contain recommendations, opinions and statements from various information and content providers. SECOTRADE does not declare or ratify the accuracy or reliability of any recommendation, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information or content provider, or by any User of this Site or any other person or entity.
7. The User accepts, as a condition for the use of this Site, the responsibility for any action. If the User is not satisfied with any of the materials of this platform, or with the conditions for its use, the User's only recourse is to stop using this Site.
8. Nothing included in this portal, nor any of the materials, should be considered, implicitly or explicitly, as a recommendation to make investments. Consequently, nothing contained in this portal, nor the materials, constitutes an offer or an invitation by SECOTRADE, or on its behalf, to buy or sell shares or securities, nor shall it be considered as investment advice.
9. This portal contains links to third-party websites. Such sites are beyond the control of SECOTRADE, and the latter is not responsible for their content, nor for the links contained in such sites. SECOTRADE provides such links solely for the convenience of Users, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by SECOTRADE of the site to which the link gives access.
10. SECOTRADE reserves the exclusive right to alter, limit or discontinue, in its sole discretion and in any way, the portal or any material. SECOTRADE will have no obligation to take into account the needs of any User in relation to the Site or the materials.
11. The denominations, limits, borders, colors and names of countries, territories or zones that appear on this Site do not imply their official support or acceptance by SECOTRADE.